More music and complete scores can be heard on:
Soundtrack album available for pre-order; released April 12th. First single “Country Girl” available now!
1. Country Girl (4:48) AMAZON iTUNES Spotify
2. Outlaw State of Mind (3:16)
3. Born to Run (3:14) AMAZON iTUNES Spotify
4. Peace in This House (4:41)
5. I’m Moving On (2:16)
6. Crying Over (5:57)
7. Angel from Montgomery (4:05)
8. Cigarette Row (Five O Clock Freedom) (3:02)
9. Alright to Be All Wrong (The Dreamer’s Song) (3:04)
10. When I Reach the Place I’m Going (3:21)
11. Glasgow (No Place Like Home) (4:13)
12. Goin’ Back to Harlan (4:29)
13. Covered in Regret (Blue, Black & Red) (4:12)
14. Robbing the Bank of Life (Stealing the Night) (2:21)
15. That’s the View from Here (Famous Folk Are Weird) (5:08)
16. Boulder to Birmingham (4:38)
17. Euston Hustle – The Bluegrass Smugglers (1:16)
18. The Red Kitchen – The Bluegrass Smugglers (0:56)
19. The Beach – The Bluegrass Smugglers (2:21)
20. Le Petit Chat Gris – Hillary Klug (1:20)
21. Glasgow (No Place Like Home) [Live at Old Fruit Market, Glasgow] (4:13)
Album produced by Jack Arnold. All tracks produced by Jack Arnold except “Goin’ Back To Harlan” and “Le Petit Chat Gris” produced in Nashville by Ray Kennedy.
Tracks mixed by Rupert Christie (1-11, 13-15, 18, 19, 21); Ray Kennedy (12, 16) and Stuart Hamilton (17)
Jack Arnold is an RTS-nominated film, television and theatre composer working in feature film, prime-time television and West End theatre on a wide range of award-winning work.
His work includes the critically acclaimed feature film The Scouting Book for Boys, directed by Tom Harper, This Is England '86 for Channel 4, and Niall MacCormick's debut feature film Albatross for CinemaNX. More recently he scored Holy Flying Circus, a BAFTA nominated film written by Tony Roche and directed by Owen Harris about the events surrounding the 1979 release of Monty Python's "The Life of Brian", for which he received an RTS Award nomination for Best Score 2012.
His collaboration with Tom Harper continues with 2019's Wild Rose, starring Jessie Buckley and Julie Walters, for which he is musical director, score composer and album producer; 2014's War Book, a track composed for 2015's The Woman In Black: Angel of Death, and additional music for the BBC’s 2016 adaptation of War and Peace; as well as numerous other commissions for TV, film and music libraries, including on-set music for 2019’s The Aeronauts starring Eddie Redmayne & Felicity Jones.